Switching time frames in the same interval

Created at 07 Apr 2016, 22:08
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AA

aalleexxlondon

Joined 22.03.2016

Switching time frames in the same interval
07 Apr 2016, 22:08

We need to be able to switch time frames with the chart staying at the same interval. As it is now, each time you switch time frame the chart goes back to the current candle, which makes it virtually impossible to do analysis of historical datas using ctrader. If I want to drill down from a 4hr chart to the 1 minute, I will need to scroll all the way back in the 1hr, and then 15,5 and 1 minute charts, this is ridiculous. Please vote for this feature, as it is rather basic and substantially cripples this platform.

cTrader
@aalleexxlondon
Replies

kancha1115
24 Oct 2016, 19:26

Same for me.this problem makes really difficult to do analysis. it is really required.

@kancha1115

teehanming
10 Apr 2020, 11:28

RE: UserVoice

aalleexxlondon said:

We need to be able to switch time frames with the chart staying at the same interval. As it is now, each time you switch time frame the chart goes back to the current candle, which makes it virtually impossible to do analysis of historical datas using ctrader. If I want to drill down from a 4hr chart to the 1 minute, I will need to scroll all the way back in the 1hr, and then 15,5 and 1 minute charts, this is ridiculous. Please vote for this feature, as it is rather basic and substantially cripples this platform.

This suggestion been here since 2016, but they didn't even make such basic adjustment??? Come on CTrader, please focus on the basic stuff first before trying to make new development.

@teehanming

... Deleted by UFO ...