Smart Watchlist

Created at 05 May 2016, 13:37
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
LU

luznatural

Joined 04.10.2016

Smart Watchlist
05 May 2016, 13:37

I am currently using MT4, but testing cTrader. cTrader has lots of advantages. However, since I analyze a set of pairs, which I call Baskets. Each Basket, for the sake of my analysis, contains about 7 to 8 pairs.
MT4 facilitates my analysis by allowing me to group these Basket by Profiles. When I click on a Profiles, the Chart area clears and all the 8 pairs automatically get loaded, ready for me to analyze them. This is a tremendous time saver.
When I finish analyzing this Basket, I just repeat the process with thenext Basket, and so on...
Well, cTrader does not need to create Profiles here....
Just make the current Watchlist into a Smart Watchlist by adding these functions:

1. Allow the user to create an unlimited number of folders;
2. Allow the Watchlist to be detachable, so to make it easier for the user to just drag and drop pairs into the desirable folders;
3. Allow a folder to be loaded onto the chart by simply double-clicking on it. (Make sure chart will clears first!);

I think these improvements would do wonders for someone that is trying to move away from MT4 into this platform...

cTrader
@luznatural
Replies

niwi@niwi.nz
01 Mar 2018, 14:07 ( Updated at: 01 Mar 2018, 14:08 )

Allow also to have api for access to watchlists from cAlgo.

@niwi@niwi.nz