Alerts and messages to allow configuring

Created at 11 May 2016, 22:14
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
ST

Stokes Bay

Joined 18.04.2016

Alerts and messages to allow configuring
11 May 2016, 22:14

Currently the price alert will appear on the centre of the screen and the trader clicks okay button to recognise and clear.

Currently the order and position messages appear on the top right of the screen and disappear after a few seconds.

When managing many positions and orders the ability to freeze messages would be of use. When receiving many messages at once I often do not have the time to read which order was filled as well as clearing price alerts and monitoring numerous charts. Even when I hold the cursor over the message it still disappears after the time ctrader controls.

I would like the ability to have order/ position messages all appear on the top right of the screen together with price alerts.

I would like to be able to control whether messages disappear after x seconds or remain on screen until cleared. I also want the message to remain on screen if i hold the cursor over it.

cTrader
@Stokes Bay