Stop Limit Orders

Created at 24 Sep 2016, 02:00
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JG

jgward015

Joined 24.09.2016

Stop Limit Orders
24 Sep 2016, 02:00

A stop limit order is imperative to any professional trader. I am coming from Interactive Brokers. IB has cut loose their FX clients.... I used the Book Trader platform which was similar to what market makers use. What I would like to see on another trading platform is the ability to place a stop and then a limit at different prices so that once the stop is triggered then a limit order goes into effect. So for example, price increases to breakout point where a buy stop is triggered but the buy is not placed unless the buy limit is satisfied. Same for sell side.

completed Closed
@jgward015
Replies

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

pippobari5
12 Aug 2016, 17:29

i agree
in this way ctrader will become the absolute number one !!!!

@pippobari5

pippobari5
12 Aug 2016, 17:30

i'm ready to leave mt4 if it will be the possibility to controll slippage in order stop... and i'm sure all the other people too.

@pippobari5

jgward015
24 Sep 2016, 01:54

This is a stop limit order.

@jgward015

nightclawer6679@gmail.com
08 Apr 2017, 15:15

1 year pass ..... still no progress

this is truly profitable for news trader that always lose to cunning broker with slippage on their side that make trading news so risky and not practicable for trader

If spotware were to add this feature (as they can and already done in market price opening position) they will instantly grain trader a new profitable way to start trading on news.

the question is will they Dare ?

as u may know Only a few broker that try to appear as fair and honor adopt Ctrader platform because how fair and transparency a platform were.

It leave most broker away from it.

And if this feature were to be add I believe that we will get a perfect platform that can guarantee a broker using it.

@nightclawer6679@gmail.com

nightclawer6679@gmail.com
08 Apr 2017, 15:15

1 year pass ..... still no progress

this is truly profitable for news trader that always lose to cunning broker with slippage on their side that make trading news so risky and not practicable for trader

If spotware were to add this feature (as they can and already done in market price opening position) they will instantly grain trader a new profitable way to start trading on news.

the question is will they Dare ?

as u may know Only a few broker that try to appear as fair and honor adopt Ctrader platform because how fair and transparency a platform were.

It leave most broker away from it.

And if this feature were to be add I believe that we will get a perfect platform that can guarantee a broker using it.

@nightclawer6679@gmail.com

iamasamoa@gmail.com
28 Jun 2017, 01:32 ( Updated at: 28 Jun 2017, 01:33 )

I just expressed the need for such a feature - that feature would be everything!! When Pirce gets to point x - order is automatically set waiting to be filled . One target(alarm or such) was satisfied causing order to be set. Marvelous

@iamasamoa@gmail.com