Complete Re-Branding of cMirror

Created at 01 May 2017, 19:11
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SO

sohail

Joined 12.08.2016

Complete Re-Branding of cMirror
01 May 2017, 19:11

cMirror is no doubt the best mirroring service but it time to overhaul it.

cMirror shows wrong percentage of ROI, Drawdown and the rest of the data which is mostly inaccurate.

Strategy providers should be able to put their profile and the registered followers should be able to comment on the strategy or give feedback so the new followers can evaluate the risks involved.

Spotware should promote cMirror through advertising campaigns or other means. There are many mirroring services who are well known but they are not even close to cMirror in terms of One Click functionality.

It's a shame such a great service is not recognised by 80% of the traders.

I am a strategy provider myself for more than a year made a lot of money and thousands of followers. It's time to make the necessary changes to the services to make it more reliable and trustworthy.

Spotware please make some changes to the service so people like myself who solely rely on providing signals can make more money and also advertise to attract more signal providers and followers.

started cMirror
@sohail
Replies

matt92
01 Sep 2017, 15:08 ( Updated at: 01 Sep 2017, 15:09 )

I would recommend looking into myfxbook Autotrade. I think they might have what you want. Cheers

@matt92