Ability to "Save Chart Pair Analysis" for later w/ multi-timeframe analysis

Created at 16 Sep 2017, 14:08
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JA

jacktgreen

Joined 16.09.2017

Ability to "Save Chart Pair Analysis" for later w/ multi-timeframe analysis
16 Sep 2017, 14:08

It would be AMAZING if you could save your pairs' analysis for a later date. This would mean that instead of having the major 28 currency pair tabs open all the time like I do, it would be great if you could close them all down, then open them when needed, and your analysis would still be there. This would allow people like me who trade the major 8, to actually use 'Multi Chart Mode' and 'Free Chart Mode' without each of my charts being allocated 2" x 1" of screen space which is completely impossible to work from. It would be great if this was incorporated with the ability to click on a pair you want to view and check up on, then it immediately loads up in free-chart mode with 3 different time-frames of the same pair. This is how I imagine it working.

I have a watchlist of all the major 8 pairs, I click on one I want to view. It loads up on my screen with the weekly, daily and the hourly automatically. I can then analyse each time-frame separately. This would keep things very clean and it would be easy to see what is going on, e.g. I can see price at support on the daily, but it hasn't yet broken the falling trend-line I marked on the hourly. I think this will make trading much cleaner.

cTrader
@jacktgreen