When clicking the 'Chart Tabs' at the top and clicking through markets, instead of bringing up one chart....

Created at 16 Sep 2017, 14:37
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JA

jacktgreen

Joined 16.09.2017

When clicking the 'Chart Tabs' at the top and clicking through markets, instead of bringing up one chart....
16 Sep 2017, 14:37

After clicking on your EURUSD tab at the top of your workspace, instead of showing the one chart, e.g. bringing up the weekly time-frame with that set of technical analysis, it should bring up three time-frames of the same market, e.g. Weekly, Daily, and the Hourly, each with their own analysis on. This will keep charts clean and easy to interpret.

FOR EXAMPLE:
*Click on EURUSD*

"ahh price has touched the support I marked on the daily time-frame, and is touching the 50ema I put on the weekly time-frame along with the rising trend-line, I am looking to buy, but not just yet, because I can see that the falling trend-line I market on the hourly hasn't been broke yet. I will leave it a few hours and see if it has broken then."

cTrader
@jacktgreen