Ability to make trades across more than one account at the same time... using cTrader not MT4.

Created at 02 Jan 2018, 20:18
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RE

rescooke

Joined 02.01.2018

Ability to make trades across more than one account at the same time... using cTrader not MT4.
02 Jan 2018, 20:18

cTrader has many simple but important functionality capabilities that a technical trader who is not focused on using EA's would need. Some of these include Tick by Tick time frames with both the bid/ask quote lines, the quick access to and use of menu options. However If I want to fund multiple accounts and make one trade across all accounts by a pre specified percentage or absolute value amount I would be unable to do so. This feature needs to be added. Most competing brokers do. I have a MT4 account but would prefer to use the cTrader platform

cTrader
@rescooke
Replies

mariarosaasmar
11 Apr 2018, 04:38

Dear Ryan Cooke, cTrader has the possibility to trade with different trading accounts at the same time. All you have to do is to execute the app in one instance for each account as much as the capability of your computer ram allies you. Then you can cMirror your own accounts.

@mariarosaasmar