allow the robots interact with other windows automation tools like macro express, autohotkey , so multiple bots can be called

Created at 26 Feb 2018, 04:14
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
NJ

njan1982@gmail.com

Joined 17.02.2018

allow the robots interact with other windows automation tools like macro express, autohotkey , so multiple bots can be called
26 Feb 2018, 04:14

allow the cbots to be called into a windows automation software like macro express and autohotkey so that data can be extracted from the ctrader into an excel sheet and also multiple cbots can be called into a signle macro when a predefined parameter set and in a particular time frame . this will enable more complex tasks with multiple cbots working together

cTrader Automate
@njan1982@gmail.com
Replies

tyronvanderwerffxmc41
21 May 2021, 14:24 ( Updated at: 24 May 2021, 18:03 )

Promising suggestion, even though it's old. I think allowing robots to interact with other windows automation tools like macro express and autohotkey would be very useful in perspective. I like the idea of reducing the number of bots, which will facilitate using the tools by newcomers. My father engages in maintaining vibratory bowl feeders and the like. I'm not very good at understanding his business just because the entry threshold is too high. So making things less complicated while saving their functionality will always a wise step.

@tyronvanderwerffxmc41

SarahPipereim
22 May 2021, 19:42

It will greatly improve interaction, take my vote

@SarahPipereim