Stoploss

Created at 02 Mar 2018, 05:13
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

1001camel

Joined 20.10.2016

Stoploss
02 Mar 2018, 05:13

This automated partly stop out feature is ruining me.
I was too tired and forgot to put a stop loss on 2 out of 5 positions.
The 3 other positions were old positions with a lot of profit. And still alot to be made in future.
When I wake up I have been stopped out and my winning positions cut in less than half.
I see that looking at money it does not matter here and now - but looking at the risk reward in future it makes alot of difference how the positions are ranked.
If you had taken and closed only the nearest position with profit, and not just part of them all. I would still be able to make good profit on 2 positions.
Yes it is my fault - but you make it 100 times worse with this automated stop out BS.
Not the first time this has happened. Most likely also not the last - or maybe it was the last...
I can only use my broker for 1 position at the time it seems. Then I need another account for if I want other.
Very frustrating.
Was trading on my.mobile, I don't seem to be able to put automated stop loss on the positions here, as I can on the.laptop.
Frankly the graphics on the app really suck.
Take a look at Netdania, then you know what to aim for, graphics wise.

@1001camel