Stop and reverse

Created at 22 Nov 2013, 18:28
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
ZK

zktiera

Joined 22.11.2013

Stop and reverse
22 Nov 2013, 18:28

I like ctrader very much, but I am missing a stop and reverse option. It would be great if you can implement a possibility to change your stoploss to a stop and reverse order in future updates. And a option, to make it possible, to customize the lotsize on your stop and reverse order would be great.

Cheers

@zktiera
Replies

Spotware
25 Nov 2013, 14:48 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

There already is a reverse button. Customization is being considered.

@Spotware

zktiera
26 Nov 2013, 22:57

Yes, that is an excellent future, but I want to be able to modify my stoploss order. By that I mean when my stoploss triggers that will automatic send a new marketorder, in the opposite direction. And that I am able to choose beforehand the size of the order and stoploss and profitarget levels.

@zktiera

Spotware
27 Nov 2013, 17:49

This is not currently in our plans. You may however design a robot to do such functionality. Moreover, you can create a limit order at the same price as your stop loss and set stop loss and take profit for that order as well.

@Spotware

zktiera
02 Dec 2013, 18:25

I see. But do you have any plans to implement the option of OTO orders (one triggers other) in ctrader? That would be great because I trade some strategies where I am not able to monitor the computer and it involves several orders that activates depending on other orders.

@zktiera

Spotware
03 Dec 2013, 10:28

We do plan to implement One-Triggers-the-Other orders in the future but we cannot currently provide an ETA for it.

@Spotware

zktiera
03 Dec 2013, 13:39

That is great news!

@zktiera