partial profits on the app

Created at 02 May 2019, 19:19
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
PA

paulo.guincho

Joined 02.05.2019

partial profits on the app
02 May 2019, 19:19

Set Tp1/Tp2 and TP3 on the app

cTrader Mobile
@paulo.guincho
Replies

sdhunter9
27 Jun 2019, 11:44

it would be nice if this was in natively,  but I found the following workarounds:

• Split your desired lot size into 3 orders and set individual TP on each one and the same SL on all.
  • Run one order and when you get to TP,  you modify the lot size in the order to the remaining amount and hit the modify button,   this will close out the position and keep the remaining amount open  

the first is more time consuming to setup, but if you need to be away from the charts i find it safer

test both in a demo account to understand how they work.

@sdhunter9

zaffs35
20 Feb 2024, 18:24 ( Updated at: 21 Feb 2024, 07:02 )

RE: partial profits on the app
sdhunter9 said:

it would be nice if this was in natively,  but I found the following workarounds:

• Split your desired lot size into 3 orders and set individual TP on each one and the same SL on all.
  • Run one order and when you get to TP,  you modify the lot size in the order to the remaining amount and hit the modify button,   this will close out the position and keep the remaining amount open  

the first is more time consuming to setup, but if you need to be away from the charts i find it safer

@zaffs35

zaffs35
20 Feb 2024, 18:24 ( Updated at: 21 Feb 2024, 07:02 )

RE: partial profits on the app
sdhunter9 said:

@zaffs35

zaffs35
20 Feb 2024, 18:25 ( Updated at: 21 Feb 2024, 07:02 )

RE: RE: partial profits on the app

zaffs35 said: that would be an amazing feature which is already avaliable on desktop app

sdhunter9 said: 

@zaffs35

... Deleted by UFO ...