Losing money on Ctrader

Created at 17 Jun 2019, 01:52
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TR

tradesaregood

Joined 25.03.2014

Losing money on Ctrader
17 Jun 2019, 01:52

Hi there

I just had a very bad experience using your platform for the first time live
Not happy just lost money because platform did not perform. I had hundreds of micro trades setups in the sell. 3pips was take profit. The opening sestion on the AUD/NZD fell and I should of take profit on many trades and while the AUD had finished fulling I should of been placing trades to buy at the sametime i had some trades I wanted to liquidat when the AUD was lower and it would of mand the trades less expensive when executing some sell trads. but I found myself speaking to a consultant in IC Markets and in the meantime I was executing sell trades at a high price losing money while trying to find out what was happening. Instead of making money I was to busy trying to work out why your platform is not allowing trades to take profit. Also the price DoM has stopped working. I am now very nervious using this platform and I still have money on the trading session that is at risk

Dean Musa 0421357176

@tradesaregood