several ideas...

Created at 21 Mar 2019, 22:35
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
LU

lukas.ourada

Joined 11.03.2019

several ideas...
21 Mar 2019, 22:35

hi

several ideas...

1. For me it would be very helpful if during backtesting in equity chart show information with actual open position Sell and Buy.
  2. backtesting - calculation swap fees with actual broker swap and place result in trade statistics,
  3. backtesting - in trade statistics you have only total trades (closed), for me is much better Total = closed+open and add Close position = close p. , Open position = open p. , Open p. sum = (actual profit/lost), 
  4. analyze - add sum of realized swap fees
  5. in chart - on the right corner realtime spread
  6. view all account linked to cTrader ID from all broker. I use several broker for different money pair and I must run and install several instance of cTrader.
  7. Automate cBots 3.5 - very good idea is grouping parametrs and enum, but for me is better panel in 3.3 not open it with setting button, add possible use tooltip with parametr funcion/setting info
  8. cBot - if i run my robot from Automate, after is not indicate in Trade/ chart panel icon and in chart is not stop button
  9. API - add to api get volume for open position, total and filtred by buy, sell , symbol, label
  10. API - change timeframe for used chart
  11. Connection quality - add to buttom right corner info or log with connection lost/reconecting (how much time is lost)
  12. error? - i'm in UTC+1 and actual time is Thursday, 21:10 and cTrader show me Trading session: Inactive (starts in 0:50) but chart and Tick is normal active?
  13. Android App - looks good, but i have open many (600-1000) positions and its not usable, very very slow for this volume , maybe optimilized (option - don't show position price in chart?)
  14. API - merge positions and get one new with median price, grouping positions eg. with price range and after manage as group (close)
  15. cBot log - add parametr for Print ("text", log_type) for categorize and filtring report in logs console

hmm, its all for now :-)

sorry for my bad english

and thanks for you good job

Lukas

@lukas.ourada