syncing drawings on linked charts.

Created at 19 Mar 2019, 21:26
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
HI

hirgentcekaj

Joined 19.02.2019

syncing drawings on linked charts.
19 Mar 2019, 21:26

I wish the linked charts would also sync drawings, I have to draw the same drawings 3 times. So I can't use the linked charts for multi-timeframe analysis as it takes too much time. I know it's probably difficult to implement it but is it definitely worth it.

Thanks.

@hirgentcekaj
Replies

tim.saenen
25 Sep 2020, 01:21

RE:

hirgentcekaj said:

I wish the linked charts would also sync drawings, I have to draw the same drawings 3 times. So I can't use the linked charts for multi-timeframe analysis as it takes too much time. I know it's probably difficult to implement it but is it definitely worth it.

Thanks.

Mate, you need to try this - almost crying im so happy this is working now :D :D 

https://ctrader.com/algos/indicators/show/2063

jenny484
26 Sep 2020, 07:02

syncing drawings on linked charts

Yes when are we going to get this done by ctrader? the "sync objects" tools is not fantastic.. errors from time to time.

@jenny484

... Deleted by UFO ...

kathleenigl543
06 Oct 2020, 14:02

I am also waiting for the better sync drawings , The problems we are facing through this error , if we can reuse the same drawing for multiple times rather than doing it again again 

it waste our time , it might going to take some time but we will soon get this feature available in future upsers

@kathleenigl543

marvindaff
08 Oct 2020, 05:26

Please like and comment here as well. Thanks! 

We all wanted this feature

@marvindaff