cAlgo bugs and addons

Created at 11 Jan 2019, 12:13
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DE

densotnikovhtc

Joined 11.01.2019

cAlgo bugs and addons
11 Jan 2019, 12:13

Hello!

Just some addons and bugs important and not important:

1. At cTrader automate tab there is no choise to set backgrounds except black and white colors. Black one is not so confortable to many people, but white color killing eyes. It would be great to be able to customize it somehow like I can do with charts.

2. There is no search and replace option at the code editor

3. The search thing at the code editor working not so smart. When i searching in a code and then type something, the search window disappears and ctr+F opens empty searching field. For sure it should not disappear and lose searching key words.

4. I use white color background and when i type something at the search fild on API Reference explorer section i can see nothing there because the font color is also white

5. Auto Format Code option is very usefull but sometimes it gets crazy of comments like /* and */ in a code and formats code wrong. And I dont like how it formats indention { and }. It would be great to customize it somehow.

Thank you!

@densotnikovhtc
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
11 Jan 2019, 12:23

Hi densotnikovhtc,

Thank you for posting in our forum and for sharing your suggestions with us. The code editor is basic tool for creating basic cBots. If you are an advanced user, I would suggest to you to use Visual Studio to edit your cBots since it contains all the features you want. It does not make much sense for us to reinvent the wheel and develop features that already exist and they are easily available to anyone.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

densotnikovhtc
11 Jan 2019, 13:42

Thank you for fast reply. I just strted using cTrader and didn't know about Visual Studio connections.

@densotnikovhtc

PanagiotisCharalampous
11 Jan 2019, 14:06

Hi densotnikovhtc,

You can find more information here. Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

TonNcie
04 Feb 2019, 08:49

RE:

Please make a settin to skip sourceformatting in Ctrader editor.
Now when you build the code gets reformatted and Visualstudio needs to reload.

@TonNcie

... Deleted by UFO ...

PanagiotisCharalampous
04 Feb 2019, 10:53 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

Hi El Antonio,

There is one. See below

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous