Option to disable reverse and double position buttons

Created at 10 Dec 2018, 10:16
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DA

damian8

Joined 26.11.2018

Option to disable reverse and double position buttons
10 Dec 2018, 10:16

On the chart trader interface, those buttons are very too close to the Advanced Protection button, yet do very very different things. I like those buttons (rev and double) but I do not like them all the time only a few pixels away from my cursor unless I plan on using them in my trading strategy at the time.

This part is important: in the chart trader handle/info box - next to the series of buttons - you have pips and $ profit values. As those numbers expand and contract in terms of digits, the width of the info/handle box changes and therefore the buttons to the right change position. It is possible for your cursor to be over the Advanced Protection button one moment, then the next moment the buttons shift left and your cursor is now over the reverse position button. If you clicked at that moment, you'd be screwed. :) 

Thanks, you owe me a beer for pointing out this problem.

@damian8
Replies

guspiccinini
17 Aug 2020, 10:45

Very true. Specially for scalpers, that need to enter and exit quickly (and therefore, click quickly).

To simply being able to disable the reverse and double position buttons would be a quick fix (putting them somewhere else might require more work)

@guspiccinini