usability

Created at 06 Dec 2018, 19:51
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
VI

Vitali Gajdabrus

Joined 20.08.2015

usability
06 Dec 2018, 19:51

Why can not I move to the left as, for example, in JForex, TradingView and in all other charts?..

@Vitali Gajdabrus
Replies

Vitali Gajdabrus
06 Dec 2018, 19:53

RE:

Why the site does not remember me and every time I have to log in to a new one?..

@Vitali Gajdabrus

Vitali Gajdabrus
06 Dec 2018, 23:51 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

cTrader setup: "Launching the application is not possible. Contact your application vendor."

СВЕДЕНИЯ О ВЕРСИИ ПЛАТФОРМЫ

Windows : 10.0.17134.0 (Win32NT)

Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000

System.Deployment.dll : 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1

clr.dll : 4.7.3221.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C

dfdll.dll : 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1

dfshim.dll : 10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

ИСТОЧНИКИ

URL-адрес развертывания : http://dl.ctrader.com/spotware/xTrader.application

Сервер : nginx/1.14.0

URL-адрес поставщика развертывния : http://spotware.ctrader.com/xTrader.application

URL-адрес приложения : https://sdl.ctrader.com/spotware/cTrader%20AppFiles/3.4.65534.35479/xTrader.exe.manifest

УДОСТОВЕРЕНИЯ

Удостоверение развертывания : xTrader, Version=3.4.65534.35479, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=37dabdf737419672, processorArchitecture=msil

Удостоверение приложения : xTrader, Version=3.4.65534.35479, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=37dabdf737419672, processorArchitecture=msil, type=win32

СВОДКА ПРИЛОЖЕНИЯ

* Устанавливаемое приложение.

* Параметр доверенного адреса URL задан.

СВОДКА ОШИБОК

Ниже приводится сводка ошибок, сведения об этих ошибках перечислены далее в журнале.

* В результате активизации http://dl.ctrader.com/spotware/xTrader.application произошла ошибка с исключением. Определены следующие сообщения о сбоях:

+ Значение не попадает в ожидаемый диапазон.

СВОДКА СБОЯ ТРАНЗАКЦИИ СОХРАНЕНИЯ КОМПОНЕНТА

Не определена никакая ошибка транзакции.

ПРЕДУПРЕЖДЕНИЯ

Во время этой операции предупреждения не выводились.

СОСТОЯНИЕ ВЫПОЛНЕНИЯ ОПЕРАЦИИ

* [06.12.2018 23:43:02] : Активация http://dl.ctrader.com/spotware/xTrader.application начата.

* [06.12.2018 23:43:03] : Обработка манифеста развертывания успешно завершена.

* [06.12.2018 23:43:03] : Начата установка приложения.

* [06.12.2018 23:43:03] : Обработка манифеста приложения успешно завершена.

* [06.12.2018 23:43:03] : Найдена совместимая версия среды выполнения 4.0.30319.

* [06.12.2018 23:43:03] : Запрос доверительных отношений и определение платформы завершены.

* [06.12.2018 23:43:03] : Начато принятие скачанного приложения.

* [06.12.2018 23:43:03] : Установка приложения успешно завершена.

СВЕДЕНИЯ ОБ ОШИБКЕ

Во время выполнения этой операции обнаружены следующие ошибки.

* [06.12.2018 23:43:04] System.ArgumentException

- Значение не попадает в ожидаемый диапазон.

- Источник: System.Deployment

- Запись изменений стека:

в System.Deployment.Application.NativeMethods.CorLaunchApplication(UInt32 hostType, String applicationFullName, Int32 manifestPathsCount, String[] manifestPaths, Int32 activationDataCount, String[] activationData, PROCESS_INFORMATION processInformation)

в System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)

в System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)

в System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.Activate(DefinitionAppId appId, AssemblyManifest appManifest, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)

в System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl, Uri& deploymentUri)

в System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)

--- Конец трассировка стека из предыдущего расположения, где возникло исключение ---

в System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

в System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)

в System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

СВЕДЕНИЯ О ТРАНЗАКЦИИ СОХРАНЕНИЯ КОМПОНЕНТА

* Транзакция в [06.12.2018 23:43:03]

+ System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationStageComponent

- Состояние: Installed

- HRESULT: 0x0

- Манифест: V1XJDD96.DCN.application

+ System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationSetDeploymentMetadata

- Состояние: Set

+ System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationSetDeploymentMetadata

- Состояние: Set

+ System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreTransactionOperationType (27)

@Vitali Gajdabrus

damian8
07 Dec 2018, 05:50

The usability complaints list is long. I've pretty much stopped asking and suggesting. It just never ends. I wish cTrader well and hope that they really jump on this gaping opportunity to provide a modern broker-independent trading platform. And I mean trading: hand on the mouse, eyes on the screen, buying and selling. I'll keep using cTrader, but am just waiting to pay NT8 the $1000 license fee as soon as a broker I like offers that connection. Or Interactive Brokers completely relpaces TWS (what a disaster that is!)

And yes, why doesnt the forum remember my login?  And why does it send me an email when I start a post telling me that I just posted in a thread that I am following.

And why doesn't my browser spell check work on the forum?

ps, I really like that cTrader adds a downloaded indicator automatically just by opening the file after download. Good job on that one. And native renko, tick and range is so far an instant MT killer. Though could do with more renko settings/types.

@damian8

PanagiotisCharalampous
07 Dec 2018, 11:20

Hi dmn,

First of all I would like to thank you for all the feedback you have provided to us during the last days. I want to assure you that all feedback provided by the community is taken seriously into consideration. However you need to understand that changes cannot happen overnight for such large scale projects for many reasons, some of them listed below

1. We have a huge user base, millions. Something that might make sense for one trader might not make for several others. We need to have that in mind and consider all the implications before making a change. The fact that several traders requested a feature or a change is not enough to proceed. Because there might be several more that might be affected negatively by the change. Therefore before deciding a change, we need to do our homework and this takes time.

2. We have a huge To Do list and if you check our UserVoice forum, announcements and what’s new section you will notice that we prioritize and deliver. UserVoice is updated frequently, so you can check there on which features proposed by the community we are currently working on. Things not been done yet will always exist. If you notice, during the last year we have delivered major features on all the range of our applications, many of them requested by traders, and this fact proves that we listen.

3. We are not a one-man-show company. We are a large organization with several departments, products and clients and there are decision making and development processes in place. One decision might affect more than one products and departments so coordination is required something that makes the process lengthtier.

I hope that you will give us enough time to meet your expectations.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

damian8
08 Dec 2018, 05:07

Hi Panagiotis, I understand it isn't easy. And appreciate your diligence in at least acknowledging most forum feedback items. [Don't forget to address Vitali's point in this thread ;)]

I view my trading platform as a business partner, so I can be a bit needy. Beyond the API and Bot functions, if you guys really polish the chart-based discretionary trading aspect of your product, you will have a winner. I'll give it time.

ps, maybe make your UserVoice section a bit easier to find froim the forum. I don't see any links.

@damian8

Vitali Gajdabrus
08 Dec 2018, 07:40

Why can't I edit or delete my post on the forum?
(for example: I would like to edit or delete my post 06 Dec 2018, 23:51  in the same thread)

(And the need for reconnect and loss of whereabouts on the forum just pisses me off.)

@Vitali Gajdabrus