Clean Up Full Screen View

Created at 28 Nov 2018, 10:57
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CO

conwayship

Joined 28.11.2018

Clean Up Full Screen View
28 Nov 2018, 10:57

Full screen view is currently not actually a full screen view, all it does is remove the very top bar?

Can you please work on a true full screen view for charts?

I would like to see:

1. All toolbars (menubars) switchable on/off.
  2. The left side bar - Trade, Copy, Automate, Analyse is very ugly in my opinion and needs on/off switch also.
  3. (Top of screen) CTrader | Links | Help provides no use once you are trading, and the right side provides nothing of ongoing use? Needs to be switchable on/off.

The last thing I need is more useless clutter. Look at MT4 you can clean it up to just what you need, a chart, right click and add if need be.

I wait in ernest.

@conwayship
Replies

damian8
03 Dec 2018, 05:14

+100

cTrader layout does not make efficient use of screen space at all. All those issues  mentioned ^  plus too many duplicate vertical chart menus in v3.3.

And the chart borders are too bulky. And the dead space between the boarders steals even more pixels.

The most screen-space effieicnt chart presentation is with chart pop-out mode, then maximized. Even then there is a redunant vertical menu on teh left of chart, and a big white useless border at the top of the chart

@damian8