US Stock market index such as Nasdaq

Created at 31 Oct 2018, 22:04
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

nh.zadeh

Joined 11.03.2018

US Stock market index such as Nasdaq
31 Oct 2018, 22:04

My broker is Roboforex. They offer only Forex instruments. Is there any possibility to have stock markets CFDs on Ctrader or not? is it the limitation from the broker or spotware?

Please advise

regards

Nasser

@nh.zadeh
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
01 Nov 2018, 10:01

Hi Nasser,

Thank you for posting in our forum. cTrader supports stock CFDs, you can find some in Spotware cTrader Beta. Also many brokers offer stocks.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

nh.zadeh
01 Nov 2018, 12:57

Dear Panagiotis

Many thanks for your comment. Please send me the list of brokers who use Spotware Ctrader Public Beta. It seems that RoboForex do not offer this service.

As far as I am living in Iran the brokers who were registered in TAX free islands works with us.

Please advise.

Best regards

Nasser

@nh.zadeh

PanagiotisCharalampous
01 Nov 2018, 14:12

Hi Nasser,

Spotware cTrader Beta cannot be used with brokers. Each broker has its own cTrader platform. However, it is not a matter of platform but a matter of what symbols does the broker offer for trading. You will to contact the brokers and find out if they offer stocks or not.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

harpreetslater
08 Jul 2020, 01:32

Roboforex looks like a scam. I don’t really trust it.... Guys it is a trustable broker? And does it have a platform on cTrader? With the current pandemic I learned a lot on some good courses : https://investotrend.com/do-index-funds-pay-dividends-how-it-works/. And I want to use my knowledge to trade with real money. I used a demo account for the last 10 weeks and I really want to se the connection between cTrader and Roboforex.

@harpreetslater

nh.zadeh
08 Jul 2020, 08:16

RE:

harpreetslater said:

Roboforex looks like a scam. Does it has a platform on cTrader?

Dear harpresstslater

As far as I am living in Iran and based on sanction I have no access to top brokers  so I have few choices to select. I just chose this broker based on available brokers who offer services for Iran residents.

I am working with Roboforex for many years (almost 5 years) and I did not see any wrong behaviour.

@nh.zadeh

cji291125
29 Sep 2020, 19:48

Roboforex is really a scam! I tried once to put my money here and just have faith. Guess I got what I deserved. On the other hand, I cannot say that everything related to trading automation is scam on the internet, you just have to be able to find something good, or at least to know where to find. Sometimes our problem is that we start to have doubts even where it is inappropriate! One of my favorite examples that helped me not only to earn money but to understand how all of this industry works is https://tradingskeptic.com/motley-fool-review/. This is gold if you are skeptical about all this stuff like I am.