Essential features needed

Created at 02 Sep 2018, 16:14
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
BE

BeardPower

Joined 07.02.2016

Essential features needed
02 Sep 2018, 16:14

Hi,

cTrader lacks many essential features for me so I could consider it as a great alternative compared to other solutions:

• Renko is promised for years and even advertised on the website, but it's still not released
  • Kagi and Point&Figure charts (provide time-independent chart types)
  • Median Line Studies (Andrew's Pitchfork) needs more features like user-definable warning lines and various modes (Schiff and Modified Schiff)
  • Provide Volume Analysis tools (to a certain extent, because Forex does not have real volume like Futures)
  • Drawing-tool alerts
  • Signal scanner
  • User-definable time-frames and ticks (why limit the user to pre-defined ones?)

What are the chances of getting those features released shortly?

Thanks!

@BeardPower
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Sep 2018, 12:46

Hi BeardPower,

Regarding Renko charts I know that we have delayed them for too long but hopefully the feature should be released with the next update. With regard to the rest of your suggestions, I would suggest to use our UserVoice so that we can keep track of them and manage based on the demand of the community.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous