A Market Profile Indicator

Created at 30 Jul 2013, 05:56
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
LA

Lawerance

Joined 30.07.2013

A Market Profile Indicator
30 Jul 2013, 05:56

Great platform. Very limited on indicators, but a great platform. I am interested in having a Market Profile indicator (Some have called it a Price Histogram) for the cTrader platform.

I would also like the ability to add on to any open position instead of just opening another order of the same type. ie.. you have an open sell on the EURUSD and you want to add more to your position instead of opening another sell on the EURUSD. That would be great.

Thank you for your time

@Lawerance
Replies

cAlgo_Fanatic
30 Jul 2013, 16:07

Thank you for the kind words!
About the indicator it may be possible to create a custom indicator using the DrawLines method.
About adding volume to an existing position, it has been implemented and you will see it soon in one of the next releases.

@cAlgo_Fanatic

Lawerance
31 Jul 2013, 01:38

RE:
cAlgo_Fanatic said:

Thank you for the kind words!
About the indicator it may be possible to create a custom indicator using the DrawLines method.
About adding volume to an existing position, it has been implemented and you will see it soon in one of the next releases.

Awesome! Thank you very much....

@Lawerance

Balena
12 Dec 2013, 21:22

RE:

Hi Lawerance

Did you ever develop a Market Profile indicator?

Lawerance said:

Great platform. Very limited on indicators, but a great platform. I am interested in having a Market Profile indicator (Some have called it a Price Histogram) for the cTrader platform.

I would also like the ability to add on to any open position instead of just opening another order of the same type. ie.. you have an open sell on the EURUSD and you want to add more to your position instead of opening another sell on the EURUSD. That would be great.

Thank you for your time

@Balena