cTrader Has Major Problems

Created at 29 May 2018, 15:49
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CT

ctid481452

Joined 29.05.2018

cTrader Has Major Problems
29 May 2018, 15:49

I know this will sound like a rant.. but I don't care.

First.

What is with the needing so many freaking logins???

i have written down 8 usernames, 12 passwords that belong to 4 subdomains. 

Stop this mess!!!  

One login for all subdomains and pages. Everyone else can do it.. why can't Spotware?

Now onto Version3.0

Did you even test this? 

with real people?  not interns.. but users.. people that use this everyday..???

I have seen photos of your dev team and they even look smart.

was any time spent on the desktop version of cTrader??

Or has all the dev time gone into making your Brokers spy filters better?

I always worry when companies push out motos like "Traders First"  its obviously a cover.

The new UI is buggy and the whole program is SLOW and crashes frequently.

There must be a lot of data being sent back to Spotwares head office for everyone to spy on users trades. 

remember you are not the only software written by Russian hackers 

this is just crap.. I have invested over a year using cAlgo only to have it ruined in your  latest crappy upgrade. 

We can see straight through your "Traders First" Moto we are not buying it..  

@ctid481452
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
29 May 2018, 16:12

Dear Trader, 

Thanks for posting your feedback. Regarding the logins, we are the first to have pushed a single-sign-on approach in this market and you can login into the entire cTrader ecosystem with a single login, your cTID. Trading account logins are kept from some brokers for compatibility but we hope that soon everyone will embrace our cTID approach. Therefore I do not understand what is your complain about. If you can elaborate further, then we can understand if there is a problem or not.

Regarding the second part of your post, cTrader 3.0 has been released and announced as a Beta three months ago. Since then we have gathered and incorporated plenty of traders feedback into the final release. Also some brokers offer cTrader to their clients for the past month. We would be happy if we had received your feedback earlier in this process so that we could address your concerns better. Nevertheless, you can still let us know about any bugs and issues you might have with the new release so that we can improve the application in the following updates.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous