User experience using cTrader 3.0

Created at 28 Mar 2018, 09:51
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

ClickAlgo

Joined 05.02.2015

User experience using cTrader 3.0
28 Mar 2018, 09:51

Hi,

One thing that does frustrate me is that I cannot simply close the left-hand panel and expand the chart view with a simple mouse click, you need to use the on of the function keys (F11) on the keyboard. This also applies to the view of positions, orders etc on the bottom panel.

My opinion is that the user needs the option of either a mouse click or a keyboard event to modify the view to provide a better user-friendly experience.

Paul.

@ClickAlgo
Replies

ctid481452
29 May 2018, 16:05

RE:

Paul_Hayes said:

Hi,

One thing that does frustrate me is that I cannot simply close the left-hand panel and expand the chart view with a simple mouse click, you need to use the on of the function keys (F11) on the keyboard. This also applies to the view of positions, orders etc on the bottom panel.

My opinion is that the user needs the option of either a mouse click or a keyboard event to modify the view to provide a better user-friendly experience.

Paul.

tested by interns.. not traders

@ctid481452