4 hour floor trader pivot point .

Created at 25 Feb 2018, 18:49
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
ST

steenr

Joined 25.02.2018

4 hour floor trader pivot point .
25 Feb 2018, 18:49

we need 1 hour / 2 hour / 4 hour pivot points with sup / res ,  on CTRADER .

start at UTC + 0 / GMT + 0 , wit AUTOMATIC shift . in all timeframe charts -  1 min charts , 5 min charts and further . 

example - denmark( UTC+1)  , will we have 4 hour PIVOT POINT shift  - 01.00 - 05.00- 09.00 - 13.00 -17.00 - 21.00- 01.00 and so on . 

we have this fearture on other platforms , bur not on ctrader .

hope it.s possible to make this. 

best regards steen rasmussen . Denmark

@steenr
Replies

PapaGohan
01 Mar 2018, 13:15

Pivot points with sup/res is available on every other platform I have tried. Is this something in the works? Could it be added to some sort of "todo list"?

FX Trading Station has the ability to add 6 different types of pivot points:

• Classic pivot
  • Camarilla
  • Woodie
  • Fibonacci
  • Floor
  • Fibonacci retracement

It's super useful, having anything like this built in would be great!

@PapaGohan

ctid254259
13 Apr 2018, 14:06

I agree - we need a flexible pivot point indicator, preferably with the possibility to set both line color and thickness, and time frame calculation. That way, you could just load more instances of the indicator, if you want e.g. 4H, daily and weekly on your chart at the same time.

Of course, the option to have 4H pivots is currently not avaliable in any of your indicators, so I believe that is the most important timeframe to add.

Cheers,

Martin

@ctid254259

investovanie
26 Apr 2018, 23:12

Please, please add pivot point to ctrader.

It's so simple....

@investovanie

afhacker
21 Jun 2018, 07:23

RE:

PapaGohan said:

Pivot points with sup/res is available on every other platform I have tried. Is this something in the works? Could it be added to some sort of "todo list"?

FX Trading Station has the ability to add 6 different types of pivot points:

• Classic pivot
  • Camarilla
  • Woodie
  • Fibonacci
  • Floor
  • Fibonacci retracement

It's super useful, having anything like this built in would be great!

Five different types of pivot points indicator for cTrader: https://www.algodeveloper.com/product/pivot-points/

@afhacker

... Deleted by UFO ...