chart scale

Created at 10 Feb 2018, 20:30
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

1222Ht

Joined 11.11.2017

chart scale
10 Feb 2018, 20:30

im aware that at the moment if i am scrolling, chart is auto scaling else if i drag with the mouse then chart scale wont change .

however i believe the default is still to show everything on the chart , i have an indicator that displays some earlier price level , which could sometimes be a little far away from current price , so when its loaded my bars become very thin just to fit everything into the chart  . in order to adjust the size of bars back to normal (or to the size i want )  i have to scroll back until im happy about it  then drag back to current period . 

i love this platform but this single thing is driving me crazy , can you please add a button so i can choose the size of the bar and that  would be prioritized in displaying the chart , like whenever i load they will be that perfect shape i really dont quite care if everything is fitted and displayed at the same time in the chart, like they can be 'outside' and i drag to find them ,  but i ALWAYS want nice tall bar all the time  that is visually satisfying and will 100% enhance trading experience too please,

thank you very much for reading , 

henry

@1222Ht
Replies

1222Ht
11 Feb 2018, 05:50

thank you SOOO much !

@1222Ht