HEIKIN ASHI CHARTS

Created at 06 Oct 2017, 06:44
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MU

munichallagundla

Joined 06.10.2017

HEIKIN ASHI CHARTS
06 Oct 2017, 06:44

Please add HEIKIN ASHI chart type in chart of c trader platform Thank u

@munichallagundla
Replies

cfuorvito@gmail.com
11 Dec 2017, 12:16

This would be a brilliant feature as it would smooth out the charts a lot, please add this feature!

@cfuorvito@gmail.com

Spotware
12 Dec 2017, 11:37

Hello

Heikin Ashi Charts are in our plans. We actually already have them for cTrader Web. 

Thanks for the feedback. 

@Spotware

cfuorvito@gmail.com
12 Dec 2017, 14:52

Good to know you have already implemented Heikin Ashi charts for cTrader Web! I look forward to seeing them on cTrader/cAlgo in the near future.  Many thanks.

@cfuorvito@gmail.com

AndreaDev
20 Feb 2019, 01:35

Please add Haikein Ashi chart

Almost 2 years and still no Haikein Ashi on the desktop platform...I have done few indicators to help me out but I would really love to see this indicator as a native chartType.

What hit me the most is the fact that is not that hard to generate Haikein Ashi natively, you give us Renko, that is way much harder to calculate, why not Haikein Ashi?

@AndreaDev

PanagiotisCharalampous
20 Feb 2019, 10:19

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for posting in our forum. Heikin Ashi chart are in our short term plans. I cannot commit on an ETA at the moment but we hope it will be sometime this year.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

@PanagiotisCharalampous

sgarciao0210
01 Mar 2022, 00:07

28/02/2022 Heiken Ashi doesn't appear yet...

Hi guys,

I would like to know what happened with the heikin ashi chart, how many years do you need to implement that? all the other platforms have this feature by default, and nowadays is something really useful, it is frustrating that cTrader doesn't have that because is a great app, but.... you know. :|

@sgarciao0210

sdhilton
11 Mar 2022, 12:38

You still have NOT implemented Heikin Ashi charts on CTrader Desktop... 9 years later!!!

This has been planned since 2013 but yet you still have NOT implemented Heikin Ashi charts on CTrader Desktop 9 years later!!! Why not???

@sdhilton

sdhilton
11 Mar 2022, 12:38

You still have NOT implemented Heikin Ashi charts on CTrader Desktop... 9 years later!!!

This has been planned since 2013 but yet you still have NOT implemented Heikin Ashi charts on CTrader Desktop 9 years later!!! Why not???

@sdhilton