Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator

Created at 29 Apr 2013, 12:46
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RE

remz

Joined 25.04.2013

Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator
29 Apr 2013, 12:46

Dear Support,

do you plan to have a built in Ichimoku indicator in the near future? Because the ones available for download are not complete. One of them only shows the kumo lines and in the other one you cannot turn off elements you don't need, plus there is no filling of the kumo. Thank you!

Regards,

remz

@remz
Replies

Lgon
01 May 2013, 01:54

And worst of all, cTrader doesn't show 26 periods ahead, and you cant even imagine how the cloud would be

@Lgon

cAlgo_Fanatic
24 Jul 2013, 14:38

Three new standard indicators have been added to cTrader/cAlgo: Average True Range, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo and Donchian Channel.

@cAlgo_Fanatic

paradise
08 Jun 2014, 08:28

RE:

cAlgo_Fanatic said:

Three new standard indicators have been added to cTrader/cAlgo: Average True Range, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo and Donchian Channel.

Dear Developer,

I need to Source Code of Ichimoku Kinko Hyo for change it ! Because I work it for other application.Can I see source code of this magic Indicator?

There is another  Ichi indicator but its Kumo not Paint! but I need to ichi indicator code that its Kumo (Bullish and Bearish ) paints.

Please Help Me.

Best Regards,

Paradise

@paradise

Spotware
10 Jun 2014, 09:30

Unfortunately, we use some internal functions in Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator. Therefore it cannot be published.

@Spotware

duck
27 Dec 2014, 18:31

Hi

I need more option on ichimoku indicator.... i want to have option for turn off and shift any part of ichimoku .... 

**for example when i turn clouds off, i hope to hide clouds... but i have shadow in my chart

thank you

@duck

MagzRh
25 Oct 2019, 17:30

Hi
Can you please add the future cloud and fibo expansion tool i really badly needed it in my trading. I cant open my laptop most of the time. So please add it Thank you
@MagzRh