POOR SERVICE

Created at 02 Sep 2024, 12:55
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
BR

brakungu

Joined 08.01.2024

POOR SERVICE
02 Sep 2024, 12:55

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMER

@brakungu
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Sep 2024, 05:42

Hi there,

Telegram is not the place to report your issues. Your emails were not received. Your video has been forwarded to the product team for further investigation.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Sep 2024, 11:55

Hi again,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Unfortunately we were not able to reproduce this behavior. Could you please send us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens? Please paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

firemyst
07 Sep 2024, 01:17 ( Updated at: 08 Sep 2024, 05:09 )

RE: POOR SERVICE

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Telegram is not the place to report your issues. Your emails were not received. Your video has been forwarded to the product team for further investigation.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous:

Here's another report of your team not receiving emails people are sending to the “community” email address. 

I think this should warrant some kind of investigation on Spotware's side to see why as there's now at least 2 users who had sent emails through, but Spotware didn't receive them.

To refresh, here's the thread on an issue I reported where after sending the initial issue to the Community addresses, they didn't receive any further emails from me once I tried sending through my VPS information:

https://ctrader.com/forum/ctrader-algo/44559/#post-113028

@firemyst

PanagiotisCharalampous
09 Sep 2024, 06:11

RE: RE: POOR SERVICE

firemyst said: 

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous:

Here's another report of your team not receiving emails people are sending to the “community” email address. 

I think this should warrant some kind of investigation on Spotware's side to see why as there's now at least 2 users who had sent emails through, but Spotware didn't receive them.

To refresh, here's the thread on an issue I reported where after sending the initial issue to the Community addresses, they didn't receive any further emails from me once I tried sending through my VPS information:

https://ctrader.com/forum/ctrader-algo/44559/#post-113028

Hi firemyst,

Thanks, we fixed the issue.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous