INDICATORS NOT LOADING...............

Created at 24 Apr 2024, 06:30
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

dokinya

Joined 09.04.2018 Blocked

INDICATORS NOT LOADING...............
24 Apr 2024, 06:30

Greetings i have an issue where every time i start ctrader some indicators are not loading, kindly assist thank you regards DOMINGO

sometimes when i refresh the chart they show sometimes they don't 

Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
24 Apr 2024, 06:48

Hi there,

Please share the indicators source code and exact instructions to reproduce the problem.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

dokinya
24 Apr 2024, 07:08

RE: INDICATORS NOT LOADING...............

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Please share the indicators source code and exact instructions to reproduce the problem.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

all indicators?

is there any where else i can upload the source codes?

caputojr
24 Apr 2024, 13:52

Same issue here.

Indicators:

• RSI (builtin one)
  • Stochastic (builtin one)

@caputojr

caputojr
24 Apr 2024, 14:06

RE: INDICATORS NOT LOADING...............

caputojr said: 

Same issue here.

Indicators:

• RSI (builtin one)

Funny thing is that only builtin ones are not loading as you cans see in the screenshot attached.

@caputojr

PanagiotisCharalampous
25 Apr 2024, 05:49

RE: RE: INDICATORS NOT LOADING...............

dokinya said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

all indicators?

is there any where else i can upload the source codes?

Yes please, if they are a lot you can use a file sharing service like WeTransfer

@PanagiotisCharalampous

PanagiotisCharalampous
25 Apr 2024, 05:50

RE: RE: INDICATORS NOT LOADING...............

caputojr said: 

caputojr said: 

Same issue here.

Indicators:

• RSI (builtin one)

Funny thing is that only builtin ones are not loading as you cans see in the screenshot attached.

Hi caputojr,

Could you please send us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens? Please paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

caputojr
25 Apr 2024, 13:50 ( Updated at: 26 Apr 2024, 05:55 )

RE: RE: RE: INDICATORS NOT LOADING...............

caputojr said: 

caputojr said: 

Same issue here.

Indicators:

• RSI (builtin one)

Hi caputojr,

Could you please send us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens? Please paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hello, Panagiotis.

Thank you for your prompt reply as usual. I have been reporting this since last week (2 times here in the forum and 2 times with a ticket I cannot track since I have not received any confirmation email about it.

Yesterday I have formatted my PC to see if it gets better as yesterday the platform was so slow I have close my entries as I could not follow the price. For instance, I have shifted my SL on the entry I have attached here, the price touched my SL and have not closed the position, a complete mess, no confidence to trade like that.

cTrader Forum - Application not showing bots and indicators

Please let me know if you need further information/action

Thanks

@caputojr

PanagiotisCharalampous
26 Apr 2024, 06:02

RE: RE: RE: RE: INDICATORS NOT LOADING...............

caputojr said: 

caputojr said: 

caputojr said: 

Same issue here.

Indicators:

• RSI (builtin one)

Hi caputojr,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hello, Panagiotis.

Thank you for your prompt reply as usual. I have been reporting this since last week (2 times here in the forum and 2 times with a ticket I cannot track since I have not received any confirmation email about it.

Yesterday I have formatted my PC to see if it gets better as yesterday the platform was so slow I have close my entries as I could not follow the price. For instance, I have shifted my SL on the entry I have attached here, the price touched my SL and have not closed the position, a complete mess, no confidence to trade like that.

Thanks

Hi caputojr,

Did you send troubleshooting information as requested?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

caputojr
26 Apr 2024, 13:54 ( Updated at: 27 Apr 2024, 07:52 )

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: INDICATORS NOT LOADING...............

caputojr said: 

caputojr said: 

caputojr said: 

Same issue here.

Indicators:

• RSI (builtin one)

Hi caputojr,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hello, Panagiotis.

Thanks

Hi caputojr,

Did you send troubleshooting information as requested?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi Panagiotis,

Thank you for tracking this issue. After installing windows from scratch the platform seems to be more stable. I will keep monitoring and will raise a ticket in case and report here so you can track.

Best regards

@caputojr