NEED HELP TO PROGRAME A NEW INDICATOR

Created at 14 Jun 2023, 01:28
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GO

GOLDENGRAIL

Joined 30.05.2023

NEED HELP TO PROGRAME A NEW INDICATOR
14 Jun 2023, 01:28

HELOO TRADERS ; I NEED A PROGRAMMER WITH WHOM I MAKE A DEAL; YOU PROGRAME FOR ME THIS INDICATOR FOR C TRADER AND I WILL TEACH YOU HOW IT MAKES MONEY

1. Enter Rubber Band in the spot for the name. 2. Enter RubBand in the short name box. (There must be no spaces in this name). 3. Leave label mask blank. 4. In the placement drop down box, select "New frame. 12 Click on the next tab near the top that says "Input." Then click on the button that has New written on it. Suddenly the text "no name" will be written in the first box. 1. Delete that and type in PriceX in the Name box. 2. For the drop down box called Type, select Price. 3. For the Default drop down box, select "close." 4. Now go back up and in the Display name box, type Price. 5. Click the button on the right that says New again. 6. Type PriceX_low in the Name box. 7. For the drop down box called Type, select Price. 8. For the Default drop down box, select "low." 9. Now go back up and enter LowPrice in the Display name box. 10. Click the button on the right that says New. 11. Enter TimePeriod into the Name box. 12. For the Type drop down menu, select "integer (with bounds)". 13. For the Default box, type in "5". (You can actually use any number between five and thirteen. For most of the examples I'm going to be using five.) 14. In Min bounds, type "1". 13 15. In the Max bounds, type "233". 16. Put TimePeriod in same thing in the Display name box. When you're done, it should look like this: Click on the next tab called Output. 1. Click the box that says New over on the right side. 2. In Var Name, type Mom. 3. In Name, type Mom. 4. For Line Color, select the dark green color. 5. Leave Line Width the way it is. 6. For Line Type, select the histogram that looks like a MACD. 7. Click the box that says New over on the right side. 8. In Var Name, type LowMom. 9. In Name, type LowMom. 10.Leave everything else as it is. 14 When you've finished that, it should look like this; Click on the Horizontal Line tab. 1. Click on the button that says New. 2. Automatically the Value box is filled with "+0.0000". 3. Change the Color to white. 4. Leave Width alone. 5. Change the Style to a dashed line. When you're done, it should look like this. 15 Click on the Formula tab. 1. Type this; "Mom := PriceX - Ref(PriceX, -TimePeriod );" 2. Hit the enter key to go to the second line. 3. Type this into the second line; "LowMom := PriceX_Low - Ref(PriceX_Low , -TimePeriod);" Important: Each of those strings must be on a separate line, and they must be on one line. See the screen shot below for further clarification. Also copy everything that is inside the quotes but do not type in the quotes themselves. 4. Click on the little disk icon near the top. It's the second one from the right. That saves the new indicator. When you're done, it will look like this; 16 Click the little open door icon (it's the last one on the right). That closes the dialog box. Congrats! You just built the Rubber Band Indicator.

@GOLDENGRAIL
Replies

firemyst
15 Jun 2023, 15:44

You do realize there's already one available?

@firemyst