Multiple time frame moving average

Created at 31 Jan 2022, 14:24
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CA

caputojr

Joined 30.03.2021

Multiple time frame moving average
31 Jan 2022, 14:24

Hello All,

I am looking for a moving average indicator where I could reference which TF the MA will be based off. For instance I would like to see the 50 Daily MA on the chart whichever the current time frame is (could be M15, M30, H1, H4, etc). Just like the tradingview option below

Thank you in advance.

@caputojr
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
31 Jan 2022, 14:30

Hi caputojr,

If you google it, you will find many.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

caputojr
31 Jan 2022, 14:34

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi caputojr,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Hi Panagiotis,

Thank you for your prompt reply. In fact I did a google search but i could only find paid indicators and so I came here looking for some enlightment.

I hope I can find someone willing to help.

Thanks

@caputojr

firemyst
15 Mar 2024, 00:32 ( Updated at: 15 Mar 2024, 06:59 )

RE: RE:

caputojr said: 

Hi caputojr,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Hi Panagiotis,

Thank you for your prompt reply. In fact I did a google search but i could only find paid indicators and so I came here looking for some enlightment.

Thanks

You obviously need to improve your Google skills because when I googled it, 2 of the first 3 results are multitime frame moving averages that are free:

https://www.google.com/search?q=calgo+multi+timeframe+moving+average+indicator&sca_esv=990b066ce6362448&source=hp&ei=RJbzZbvsK4Xd4-EP6_690AI&iflsig=ANes7DEAAAAAZfOkVHYt9Rg7ZP2XuzCI4zHtGijfgOzc&oq=calgo+multi+timeframe+moving+average&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6IiRjYWxnbyBtdWx0aSB0aW1lZnJhbWUgbW92aW5nIGF2ZXJhZ2UqAggBMgUQIRigATIFECEYoAFI-FNQAFjxSnAEeACQAQCYAbECoAHZRaoBCDAuNy4zMi4xuAEDyAEA-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&sclient=gws-wiz#ip=1

@firemyst

caputojr
18 Mar 2024, 14:03 ( Updated at: 18 Mar 2024, 14:40 )

RE: RE: RE:

firemyst said: 

caputojr said: 

Hi caputojr,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Hi Panagiotis,

Thanks

You obviously need to improve your Google skills because when I googled it, 2 of the first 3 results are multitime frame moving averages that are free:

https://www.google.com/search?q=calgo+multi+timeframe+moving+average+indicator&sca_esv=990b066ce6362448&source=hp&ei=RJbzZbvsK4Xd4-EP6_690AI&iflsig=ANes7DEAAAAAZfOkVHYt9Rg7ZP2XuzCI4zHtGijfgOzc&oq=calgo+multi+timeframe+moving+average&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6IiRjYWxnbyBtdWx0aSB0aW1lZnJhbWUgbW92aW5nIGF2ZXJhZ2UqAggBMgUQIRigATIFECEYoAFI-FNQAFjxSnAEeACQAQCYAbECoAHZRaoBCDAuNy4zMi4xuAEDyAEA-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&sclient=gws-wiz#ip=1

Thanks

@caputojr