Range Bars indicator for showing where bar will close

Created at 17 Mar 2021, 04:02
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
QU

quantictrader

Joined 30.12.2020

Range Bars indicator for showing where bar will close
17 Mar 2021, 04:02

Hello,

I hope i am writing on the right section. I´d like to ask if anyone have an indicator that displays the High and Low thresholds for the current bar plus bar size information.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

@quantictrader
Replies

winsonet
17 Mar 2021, 16:13

RE: Range bars completion thresholds for the current bar plus bar size information.

quantictrader said:

Hello,

I hope i am writing on the right section. I´d like to ask if anyone have an indicator that displays the High and Low thresholds for the current bar plus bar size information.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

I think you can try this:

@winsonet

quantictrader
17 Mar 2021, 17:17

RE: RE: Range bars completion thresholds for the current bar plus bar size information.

winsonet said:

quantictrader said:

Hello,

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Thank you for your help, unfortunately dont work.

@quantictrader

quantictrader
18 Mar 2021, 04:15 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: RE: RE: Range bars completion thresholds for the current bar plus bar size information.

quantictrader said:

winsonet said:

quantictrader said:

Hello,

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Thank you for your help, unfortunately dont work.

I think that for those who trade with range bars this is a must, example in the picture. As long as the price oscillates, the indicator calculates the possible close of the bar.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

@quantictrader

winsonet
18 Mar 2021, 08:47

RE: RE: RE: RE: Range bars completion thresholds for the current bar plus bar size information.

Oh, actually, I didn't use that, I think you can try to search the indicator with google site search, you will find many similar indicators :)

site:https://ctrader.com/algos/indicators range bars

@winsonet

quantictrader
18 Mar 2021, 14:01

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Range bars completion thresholds for the current bar plus bar size information.

winsonet said:

Oh, actually, I didn't use that, I think you can try to search the indicator with google site search, you will find many similar indicators :)

site:https://ctrader.com/algos/indicators range bars

Thank you for your reply. Before i post this thread i´ve made an exhaustive search and didnt find anything related for what im looking.

Like ctrader have an indication for time/tick bars i think they should have one for renko/range bars, and maybe someone have already the great idea to create one.

Regards,

@quantictrader