Ichi360 Monitor

Created at 15 Mar 2014, 23:10
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
UR

Urbanson

Joined 15.03.2014

Ichi360 Monitor
15 Mar 2014, 23:10

Hi! I have just switched from using Metatrader to cTrader, mainly because I'm now using a Mac. So I'm running the cTrader in the web version. With that said, there's only one thing that I miss and that is the Ichi360 Monitor V4 that I used to use in Metatrader. So my question is, is there anyone who knows how or would want to create this indicator? And IF there is, is it even possible for me to use it since I'm only using the web version? I'm aware of that there are other indicators that shows almost the exact same things as the Ichi360 but THIS is the one I want!

(It doesn't have to be the V4) 

I would also love to here other solutions (If you have any) on how I can use the Ichi360 Monitor in the cTrader!

/Urbanson

@Urbanson
Replies

Spotware
17 Mar 2014, 10:15

cTrader Web doesn't support custom indicators. You can use custom indicators only in desktop version of cTrader and cAlgo.

@Spotware

wifirex
15 May 2014, 15:36

Here's an ichimoku indicator if you want to try it Urbanson.

/algos/indicators/show/381#comment-661

I am having problems changing it to the overlay version, but I hope it will be fixed soon.

Goodluck

@wifirex

castillo5325
17 Jun 2014, 05:31

RE:

Urbanson said:

Hi! I have just switched from using Metatrader to cTrader, mainly because I'm now using a Mac. So I'm running the cTrader in the web version. With that said, there's only one thing that I miss and that is the Ichi360 Monitor V4 that I used to use in Metatrader. So my question is, is there anyone who knows how or would want to create this indicator? And IF there is, is it even possible for me to use it since I'm only using the web version? I'm aware of that there are other indicators that shows almost the exact same things as the Ichi360 but THIS is the one I want!

(It doesn't have to be the V4) 

I would also love to here other solutions (If you have any) on how I can use the Ichi360 Monitor in the cTrader!

I have been looking for the download to Ichi360 indicator for a while now, is there any way that you could send it to me? and also what was your experience with it?

@castillo5325