Indicator Loading Problem

Created at 07 May 2020, 11:10
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

1222Ht

Joined 11.11.2017

Indicator Loading Problem
07 May 2020, 11:10

Hi, Thank you for reading my question .

After the recent minor update of IC Markets cTrader 3.7 I've noticed a little change that i dont know if its just my pc .. a bug or an intentional change ... sorry if i dont describe it clearly I aint very knowledgeable about these technicals but ill try my best .

that is when an instance of ctrader is openned up, that has maybe 20 charts . in the past i could wait maybe 30 seconds ~ 1 minute  then every chart that has an indicator would finish loading and paint every object that it has.but now . say its the same 20 charts. the currently displaying chart is fine. but then when i select any other chart they are empty . it seems to me that the indicator in the remaining charts wouldnt start loading up until the chart is activated/ focused, this happens after i believe a minor update two days ago . when the other charts 'start' then its normal but just slightly annoying .

Thank you.

@1222Ht