Daily High - Low

Created at 24 Mar 2020, 03:40
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
BR

brenodiassn1

Joined 24.03.2020

Daily High - Low
24 Mar 2020, 03:40

Hi guys!

I am trying to find an indicator that print a horizontal line in the highest and lowest price of the previous day. Does anyone knows where can I find it ? I already searched alot in the cTrader forum and google, but i wasnt succesfull.

@brenodiassn1
Replies

calgodemo
03 Apr 2020, 20:52

Couldn't find anything like that either, shouldn't be too difficult to program a custom indicator to draw a horizontal line on the previous days high/low.

You can use the DrawHoritzontalLine function, all it requires is a color and a value for the price, which can be found any number of ways...

Good luck!

CaD

@calgodemo

ClickAlgo
03 Apr 2020, 21:09

Try these free indicators, not sure if it is what you are after.

https://clickalgo.com/ctrader-high-low-indicator-collection

@ClickAlgo

gabrielbarcellos1
04 Apr 2020, 01:07

RE:

brenodiassn1 said:

Hi guys!

I am trying to find an indicator that print a horizontal line in the highest and lowest price of the previous day. Does anyone knows where can I find it ? I already searched alot in the cTrader forum and google, but i wasnt succesfull.

i`m looking for that indicator too and can`t find , its a important piece to my strategy, does someone have this ?  gona help a lot 

@gabrielbarcellos1