Zoom Level in new update

Created at 12 Feb 2020, 18:30
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

1222Ht

Joined 11.11.2017

Zoom Level in new update
12 Feb 2020, 18:30

Hi Thank you very much for reading my question .

with the new update 3.7 , Chart.Zoom is replaced with zoom level . i used to set in initialize() that Chart.Zoom be 5 ... is there an equivalent to that in this new update? .. i tested a bit and am now using 160 . Chart.BarsTotal seems the same . but the candle sticks look thinner .  ... also with zoom level being 160 . when chart is launched , it seems that the default space to the right of current index is much bigger than before ... would there be a way to set the amount of that space and like when i scroll to the right itll just stop at some point . and also with every new chart loaded.

Thank you very much

@1222Ht
Replies

1222Ht
15 Feb 2020, 05:38

Hi, I also read a recent post saying that indicator loading time becomes longer and i experience that as well....its certainly noticeably slower. but the spacing issue is more upsetting to me..

but ytd i somehow openned [ Spotware cTrader (Public beta) 3.7 ] , and both spacing and load time problems are not here .... Im using IC Markets cTrader 3.7 normally . would there be a chance that something went wrong when it--ic markets updated on my pc and that shd i try reinstalling it...

Thank you very much

@1222Ht

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Feb 2020, 09:15

RE:

Hi 1222Ht,

A hotfix has been released to Beta last weeks which fixes several issues but it has not been pushed to brokers. Please have a look again as soon as the hotfix is pushed to your broker's cTrader.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

1222Ht
26 Feb 2020, 06:08

Hi Panagiotis,

Thank you very much for your reply !

@1222Ht