Chart.RemoveObject

Created at 10 Dec 2019, 11:39
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

1222Ht

Joined 11.11.2017

Chart.RemoveObject
10 Dec 2019, 11:39

Hi, Thank you very much for reading my question .

Firstly, please allow me to express my excitement bout the new release 3.7 lol, ive been around for a few versions and alwaysd be happy seeing those improvement on the already good stuff like this new 'cloud' in 3.7 thats great lol. ive always appreciated the aesthetic side of this platform.

I have this question that doesnt bother me much but never found an answer to it . when you Chart.RemoveObject("string"); , if the string doesnt exist (no object with that string is found) does it simply go over it n ignore it ?

Also , with the new release of Set Bar Color . is it possible to now manipulate the zindex of bar. coz sometimes when you dump too many objects on the chart . especially when you set the thickness of all of them quite thick. and say you want to go long at a confluence of supports like some trendlines /horizontal lines /channels......itd be good if the entry bar is also a bull reversal bar lol but then itd be a shame if the chart objects block out. i mean i could set the opacity of the colors or simply remove everything to see it . i dunno if the majority of users have moved to cBot and trade automatically ,or is it just some minority who still look at charts manually . thatd be great for seeing the candlestick bars by bars . is it possible to change the color like in fromargb to do that

Thank you very much !

@1222Ht
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
10 Dec 2019, 11:44

Hi 1222Ht,

when you Chart.RemoveObject("string"); , if the string doesnt exist (no object with that string is found) does it simply go over it n ignore it ?

Yes, if the string does not exist nothing will happen

is it possible to now manipulate the zindex of bar 

No this is not possible yet.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

@PanagiotisCharalampous