Personals Resistances & SUupports

Created at 28 Jan 2019, 23:03
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

michaelbchiri

Joined 28.01.2019

Personals Resistances & SUupports
28 Jan 2019, 23:03

Hello,

I have a post in another category and I apologize.

I'm new on Ctrader and I do not know anything about code. Can Ctrader read Excels files?

I would like to know if anyone could help me set up a code on Ctrader and create an Indicator that with levels of Supports / pivots and Personals Resistances that I write every morning on the two excel file .xls.

1/ Excel 15 min

These levels must be plotted on daily from 2:00 to 23:00 (local time).

My goal is to draw daily the levels that are given on the Excel file (attached for example EURUSD), But I would like to be able to activate the indicator on all pairs with the same calculation mode.

2/ Excel 30 min

I can attach an example for the second Excel file (on Charts 30 min) that I manually update every day.

There are two scenarios (Main and Alternative) by assets.

In addition, is it possible to keep the indicator with a history of levels plotted over several periods ?

You're an example on the picture attached with the same colors that I use on Tradingview.

For example, instead of manually drawing lines, when I put lines of supports and resistances on the Excel file, it can trace automatically?

Thank you for your help.

@michaelbchiri