Adding Symbol ID to email Header or Body??

Created at 16 Jul 2018, 12:53
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Symposium

Joined 16.07.2018

Adding Symbol ID to email Header or Body??
16 Jul 2018, 12:53

ChartObjects.DrawText(String.Format("ArrowUp{0}", index), "▲ Buy", index, UpSeries.LastValue - Symbol.PipSize * ArrowSpacing, VerticalAlignment.Center, HorizontalAlignment.Center, Colors.Lime);

if (SoundAlert)

Notifications.PlaySound(SoundFilePathB);

if (SendEmail)

Notifications.SendEmail(EmailAddressF, EmailAddressT, "XeroLag Indicator is now displaying a BUYING opportunity", emailBodyB);

I am trying to add the Symbol ID to the email message that is sent when this alert is triggered. I have numerous charts open at one time and while the email alert (and sound alert) indicate a change in trend, I need the email to confirm which pair (chart) it originated from.....and be Parameter adjustable...

[Parameter("Symbol", DefaultValue = "EURUSD")]
 public string SymbolCode { get; set; }

Eg: Email Header    " EURUSD XeroLag Indicator is now displaying a BUYING opportunity"

Thanks in Advance...

@Symposium
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
16 Jul 2018, 15:20

Hi Symposium,

Thanks for posting in our forum. You can try the code below

Notifications.SendEmail(EmailAddressF, EmailAddressT, SymbolCode + " XeroLag Indicator is now displaying a BUYING opportunity", emailBodyB);

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Symposium
16 Jul 2018, 16:40

RE: Thanks for such a prompt reply :-)

Worked perfectly, Thanks Panagiotis, much appreciated.

@Symposium

Symposium
20 Aug 2018, 17:17

Adding Chart Timeframe to email Header or Body??

if (SendEmail)

Notifications.SendEmail(EmailAddressF, EmailAddressT, TimeFrame, SymbolCode + " | XeroLag Indicator is now displaying a BUYING opportunity", emailBodyB);

Hi Panagiotis, I am now trying to add the Chart Timeframe to the email message that is sent when this alert is triggered. I have numerous charts open at one time and while the email alert (and sound alert) indicate a change in trend, I need the email to confirm which pair (chart) it originated from.....and be Parameter adjustable...

[Parameter("Symbol", DefaultValue = "EURUSD")]
 public string SymbolCode { get; set; }

Eg: Email Header    " (60min) EURUSD    |    XeroLag Indicator is now displaying a BUYING opportunity"

Thanks once again in Advance...

@Symposium

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 Aug 2018, 08:51

Hi Symposium

You can use this

Notifications.SendEmail(EmailAddressF, EmailAddressT, TimeFrame.ToString() + " " + SymbolCode + " | XeroLag Indicator is now displaying a BUYING opportunity", emailBodyB);

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Symposium
21 Aug 2018, 10:56

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi Symposium

You can use this

Notifications.SendEmail(EmailAddressF, EmailAddressT, TimeFrame.ToString() + " " + SymbolCode + " | XeroLag Indicator is now displaying a BUYING opportunity", emailBodyB);

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Cheers Panagiotas, once again, thanks for your prompt reply and solution to my question. :-)

Hopefully the Email Notification coding in this thread can be of help to others trying to get some time away from the screens.

@Symposium