The new Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator

Created at 17 Jul 2013, 16:05
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RE

remz

Joined 25.04.2013

The new Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator
17 Jul 2013, 16:05

Dear Support,

first of all, thank you for the indicator, I have been waiting for it. Will you have the option to change the colours of the elements to "none" as it's possible in Metatrader? It would really help when you use only certain elements of the indi or you use several layers of the indicator of different timeframes on the same chart. Thank you!

Regards,

Remz

@remz
Replies

cAlgo_Fanatic
24 Jul 2013, 12:59

RE:
remz said:

Dear Support,

first of all, thank you for the indicator, I have been waiting for it. Will you have the option to change the colours of the elements to "none" as it's possible in Metatrader? It would really help when you use only certain elements of the indi or you use several layers of the indicator of different timeframes on the same chart. Thank you!

Regards,

Remz

Hello,

It is possible to do this currently with cTrader Web. 

@cAlgo_Fanatic

remz
24 Jul 2013, 16:01

RE: RE:
cAlgo_Fanatic said:
remz said:

Dear Support,

Regards,

Remz

Hello,

It is possible to do this currently with cTrader Web. 

Thank you! I will try it!

@remz

remz
25 Jul 2013, 11:19 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

feedback on Ichimoku

@remz

remz
25 Jul 2013, 11:27

feedback on Ichimoku

Hello,

the previously uploaded image is not good, I will upload it again. What I wanted to show you is that Ichimoku is not working properly on the webtrader in my opinion. With default settings and 0 shift the kumo is not where it should be. When I change shift to 26 periods, all elements are shifted forward. Only the kumo should be shifted 26 periods ahead. The Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen should stay at current price. The chikou should be shifted back 26 periods and the kumo should be shifted forward 26 periods as default. You have it right on the C-trader desktop.

Regards,

Remz

@remz

remz
25 Jul 2013, 11:33

RE: feedback on Ichimoku
remz said:

Hello,

the previously uploaded image is not good, I will upload it again. What I wanted to show you is that Ichimoku is not working properly on the webtrader in my opinion. With default settings and 0 shift the kumo is not where it should be. When I change shift to 26 periods, all elements are shifted forward. Only the kumo should be shifted 26 periods ahead. The Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen should stay at current price. The chikou should be shifted back 26 periods and the kumo should be shifted forward 26 periods as default. You have it right on the C-trader desktop.

Regards,

Remz

I cannot upload the photo without distorting it, because I took it on 2 screens for seeing it side by side. If you want I can send it to you.

@remz

cAlgo_Fanatic
25 Jul 2013, 11:46

You do not need to resend it. We will look into this. Thank you.

@cAlgo_Fanatic

cAlgo_Fanatic
25 Jul 2013, 12:06 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

The indicator is producing the correct results on cTrader Web.

Please reload the indicator and if the problem persists send us an email to engage@spotware.com.

@cAlgo_Fanatic

ctid254350
12 Jan 2017, 13:56 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

As you can see clouds are improper filled. The same happened with any
currency pairs and any time frames. Is there anything that can be don to fix this?

@ctid254350

luca.marangone
14 Jan 2017, 12:27 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

I raised the issue sometime ago and my post was totally ignored.

Please solve this filling problem, it's frustrating

ctid254350 said:

As you can see clouds are improper filled. The same happened with any
currency pairs and any time frames. Is there anything that can be don to fix this?

@luca.marangone

ctid254350
18 Jan 2017, 09:36

This is Spotware feedback. Let's wait and see what happens.

"Dear Trader,   
 Thank you for contacting us,  
 Concerning your query, Our Developer will investigate your issue, once we have clarification we will get back to you.   
 If you need any further information, please don't hesitate to contact us. 
    Kind Regards  
 SPOTWARE FEEDBACK TEAM"

@ctid254350

ctid254350
18 Jan 2017, 16:20

Update from Spotware feedback team!

Dear Trader, 

Concerning your query, it will be available in the next release, unfortunately for now we can't provide you with estimates time, please stay tuned. 

@ctid254350