Scrolling in Indicators

Created at 03 May 2017, 12:19
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RO

ROBO.Paradise

Joined 02.02.2016

Scrolling in Indicators
03 May 2017, 12:19

Hi,

I have some indicators with many parameters. Before updating to ver. 2 I didnot any problem to open those indicators attachment on chart. After updating to ver.2, I saw that format of indicators change to RIGID FORMAT and I cannot see any scrolling in segment of parameters on indicators so I cannot OK indicator and attach on chart.

please recheck it and guide me for solving problem.

Thanks. 

@ROBO.Paradise
Replies

ROBO.Paradise
03 May 2017, 12:21

RE:

ROBO.Paradise said:

Hi,

I have some indicators with many parameters. Before updating to ver. 2 I didnot any problem to open those indicators attachment on chart. After updating to ver.2, I saw that format of indicators change to RIGID FORMAT and I cannot see any scrolling in segment of parameters on indicators so I cannot OK indicator and attach on chart.

please recheck it and guide me for solving problem.

Thanks. 

My broker is ROBOFOREX, For info.

@ROBO.Paradise

uvwxyz
07 May 2017, 12:13

Hi ROBO, 

Perhaps try:

recreating those indicators in ver 2.01. Hopefully you know the parameters values and type them in (or they  are as in the indicator code). Then delete the old indicator attachement. 

Ver 2.01 corrected this bug.

Cheers.

@uvwxyz