cTDN 500 error page

Created at 05 Dec 2016, 13:27
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

afhacker

Joined 15.10.2015

cTDN 500 error page
05 Dec 2016, 13:27

Whenever I try to post something on cTDN(indicator or cBot) after clicking the submit button it shows me this error page:

Why no one fixing this bug? it's now more than a month that we have this problem.

@afhacker
Replies

cTKit
06 Dec 2016, 13:09

RE:

I have had the same problem for some time.

I used the feedback feature in cAlgo to try to get some help, and they are talking to me, but not getting anywhere.

So far they suggested

1. Clearing browser history
  2. Using Icognito Mode

I tried both and got the same result, using a completetly vanilla indicator created in cAlgo, bult and uploaded with no changes.

I am a professional developer and know what I would be looking at to fix it.  I have suggested they check their web logs to see if they can identify the underlying error and let me know what it is.  Awaiting their response.

@cTKit

afhacker
06 Dec 2016, 16:12 ( Updated at: 15 Jan 2024, 14:51 )

RE: RE:

testpossessed said:

I have had the same problem for some time.

I used the feedback feature in cAlgo to try to get some help, and they are talking to me, but not getting anywhere.

So far they suggested

1. Clearing browser history
  2. Using Icognito Mode

I tried both and got the same result, using a completetly vanilla indicator created in cAlgo, bult and uploaded with no changes.

I am a professional developer and know what I would be looking at to fix it.  I have suggested they check their web logs to see if they can identify the underlying error and let me know what it is.  Awaiting their response.

Thanks for your reply!

The problem is with upload, If I edit my current indicators or cBots on cTDN without changing the file it will be saved without any problem, example:

[/algos/show/1437]

But If I change the file I will get that 500 error so basiclly there is something going wrong with uploading maybe their server configuration have some problem that doesn't allows uploading.

@afhacker

cTKit
07 Dec 2016, 08:25

RE: RE: RE:

Agreed, something is causing an error as they process the .algo file uploaded.

I heard back from them again yesterday and it seems they have accepted there might be something wrong their end and have passed the problem along to a developer.

@cTKit

afhacker
07 Dec 2016, 14:33

RE: RE: RE: RE:

testpossessed said:

Agreed, something is causing an error as they process the .algo file uploaded.

I heard back from them again yesterday and it seems they have accepted there might be something wrong their end and have passed the problem along to a developer.

Great! really thanks for following this problem.

@afhacker