Serpico Multiple Time Frame Dashboard with News module

Created at 25 Nov 2016, 05:15
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SE

Serpico

Joined 10.07.2016

25 Nov 2016, 05:15

Basic Indicator Information

-SMA (100 Period Default)
-Simple Moving Average :
 Bars represent the Direction of the moving Average , If a bar is bullish ,it means it exceeds the previous bar in value .. I.e. more in PRICE
and if a Bar Is bearish it means its Value is less than the previous Bar
I.e Less in Price .

-EMA (50 Period Default)
-Exponential Moving Average :
Bars represent the Direction of the moving average , If a Bar Is bullish, it means it exceeds the previous bar in value
.. I.e. more in Price & the Opposite for the other direction.

- Ichimoku

White in ichimoku means the price is in the Cloud .. this simply means NO Trade .. Price is in a support or resistance area IF "UpColor" .. it means price is above the cloud --->BUY IF "DnColor" .. it means price is below the cloud ---> SELL

-Momentum :
  Same as Moving Averages , Bullish bar when the current value exceeds the previous value & vice versa .
  If price is going down , and the Lower time frame starts to plot Bullish color ... this indicates a near reversal
   it means the power/momentum behind Selling is decreasing .. because in selling Dream indicator should plot
   bearish bars. if it plots bullish bars .. this indicates loss of power or even Divergence .

-RSI :
 The Number represents the current value of RSI , The Bar represents the direction 
 If the current value exceeds the previous value .. Bullish Color
 if the current value is less than the previous value .. bearish color

- News Module

Filter by Symbol, Filter by priority, 8 Lines Max, Clock

- Ashi

Plots last 3 candles on selected Time Frames, When all 3 are Bullish or Bearish Plots an Arrow Signal

- Hedge Sym

Displays last 3 Ashi Candles on selected Symbol and Momentum on the selected Time Frames

- I-Mac

impulse MACD

- Pips

Pips Heat MAP

If interested in this Indicator

EMail. silvioduque@mail.com

This Indicator was coded for me by a forum member, NOT FREE

@Serpico
Replies

... Deleted by UFO ...