Snap shot market data and real time market data thats continuesly updating

Created at 20 Jun 2024, 18:37
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
IT

its.not.natasha.4

Joined 20.06.2024

Snap shot market data and real time market data thats continuesly updating
20 Jun 2024, 18:37

Hi i want to subscribe to real time market data 

I sent a subscribe to spot market request and i sucsessfuly got sent and recieved fix messages

But i dont want snapshot updates i want real time market data with constantly updating prices , is there an error or should i make my own class or make modifications with the code library or what should i do?

Thanks

@its.not.natasha.4
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 Jun 2024, 05:50

Hi there,

I am not sure what the problem is but if you subscribe to market data using 35=V, then you will receive 35=W and 35=X responses, which are real market data.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

its.not.natasha.4
21 Jun 2024, 14:21 ( Updated at: 26 Jun 2024, 05:46 )

RE: Snap shot market data and real time market data thats continuesly updating

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

I am not sure what the problem is but if you subscribe to market data using 35=V, then you will receive 35=W and 35=X responses, which are real market data.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Yes i have received 35=w but j want prices constantly updating i dont want one price

@its.not.natasha.4

its.not.natasha.4
21 Jun 2024, 14:22 ( Updated at: 26 Jun 2024, 05:46 )

RE: Snap shot market data and real time market data thats continuesly updating

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Yes i have received 35=w but j want prices constantly updating i dont want one price

@its.not.natasha.4

PanagiotisCharalampous
26 Jun 2024, 07:01

RE: RE: Snap shot market data and real time market data thats continuesly updating

its.not.natasha.4 said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi there,

When you subscribe, you should receive the prices constantly. You will receive a 35=W at the beginning and 35=X after that.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous