How do i FIX RequestForPositions return only part from positions?

Created at 15 Sep 2017, 11:58
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JE

Jensenbreck093

Joined 14.09.2017 Blocked

How do i FIX RequestForPositions return only part from positions?
15 Sep 2017, 11:58

Hello everyone,

when i click on Request for positions server send to me not all positions. Why?

First click send me positions from one symbol

Second click from second symbol

Something is wrong.

Any idea, suggestions would be appriciated,

Thanks,

For more you can check

B2B Advertising

Replies

Spotware
15 Sep 2017, 12:14

Dear Jensenbreck093,

All positions should be sent with the first message. Therefore the issue might be related to the way you read the incoming stream. Do you allow enough time for all the information to arrive. Do you keep reading the stream until all messages arrived? A code sample of how you read the incoming stream would be helpful to advise further.

Best Regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

mindbreaker
17 Sep 2017, 12:59

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear Jensenbreck093,

All positions should be sent with the first message. Therefore the issue might be related to the way you read the incoming stream. Do you allow enough time for all the information to arrive. Do you keep reading the stream until all messages arrived? A code sample of how you read the incoming stream would be helpful to advise further.

Best Regards,

cTrader Team

Dear Spotware :D

Spotware does not make idiots out of users, just write an example how to get the functionality you are writing about!!!

What an idiot wrote an example that does not work as it should on his own servers !

Since they themselves can not write something meaningful, how others have to build an active application.

@mindbreaker

... Deleted by UFO ...