Trade Watch (bottom)

Created at 04 Jun 2024, 10:33
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SD

sdhilton

Joined 01.08.2017

Trade Watch (bottom)
04 Jun 2024, 10:33

I find that the trade watch window often freezes and stops updating profit & loss data and I have to keep refreshing the browser but it happens again shortly after… gets really frustrating not to have exact price data reflected to make correct decisions! Anyone, else having this issue or anyone know a fix before cTrader finally fixes it as they seem to take a long time to work issues out, unfortunately!

Thanks in advance!

@sdhilton
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
04 Jun 2024, 10:39

Hi there,

Can you please record a video demonstrating this behavior and send it to us? 

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

sdhilton
06 Jun 2024, 02:32 ( Updated at: 06 Jun 2024, 02:36 )

RE: Trade Watch (bottom)

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

You say this everytime I bring up an issue with your platform, but not all of us can do this as we are not part of your technical team. 

Just know that it does happen quite often on Chrome browser when trading with multiple tabs open!

*NOTE: If anyone else has this issue too can you please post that here so they know it's an actual issue please!

@sdhilton

PanagiotisCharalampous
06 Jun 2024, 11:08

RE: RE: Trade Watch (bottom)

sdhilton said: 

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

You say this everytime I bring up an issue with your platform, but not all of us can do this as we are not part of your technical team. 

Just know that it does happen quite often on Chrome browser when trading with multiple tabs open!

*NOTE: If anyone else has this issue too can you please post that here so they know it's an actual issue please!

I do because is is impossible for us to spot issues based on such vague information. It is very easy to record a video and share it, just use an application like TinyTake Capture

https://www.tinytake.com/record-capture

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous