Why the statement no longer have the save option?

Created at 04 Feb 2024, 00:07
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

manelfx9530

Joined 16.10.2019

Why the statement no longer have the save option?
04 Feb 2024, 00:07

Hello! Why cant we export to csv the statements anymore? It was a really helpful feature :/

@manelfx9530
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Feb 2024, 07:03

Hi there,

There was never such option for cTrader Web. This is available only in cTrader Desktop.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Feb 2024, 07:03

Hi there,

There was never such option for cTrader Web. This is available only in cTrader Desktop.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

manelfx9530
05 Feb 2024, 10:01

RE: Why the statement no longer have the save option?

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Until last week i could go to history tab, click on statement and then on the account statement that would pop up in another window i would get two buttons, one to print and another to save, if i clicked save it would download the statement in csv format. Those buttons are no longer there. I'm 100% sure of this.

I will use ctrader desktop from now on then. Thank you for your answer.

@manelfx9530

kepsta_123
25 Mar 2024, 06:15 ( Updated at: 25 Mar 2024, 06:43 )

This feature was definitely in the Web based version as I used it a lot and it was extremally useful.

Is there an easy way to convert the statements as printed now into csv format ? 

@kepsta_123

PanagiotisCharalampous
25 Mar 2024, 07:34

kepsta_123 said: 

This feature was definitely in the Web based version as I used it a lot and it was extremally useful.

Hi there,

It's a bug and will be fixed soon.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

manelfx9530
25 Mar 2024, 08:38

kepsta_123 said: 

There is a trick I found after i post this. On the statement page, inspect the page, then on search html, search for the word ‘save’, there will be one button for save but in its properties the display property is set to ‘none’, you need to delete that ‘none’ word. The buttons will then appear. You still need to make some adjustments to the file but its almost the same as before.

I hope, now, after i told you this, they dont delete the buttons from the source code…

@manelfx9530