Commission missed alingn

Created at 12 Jul 2023, 14:34
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TR

tran.thequyen

Joined 11.07.2023

Commission missed alingn
12 Jul 2023, 14:34

Dear all,

I'm just a trader from ICMARKET, and i'm here to give an idea/proposal or something equivalent beyond what i see after 2 weeks using ctrader.

• Ctrader have an intutive interface, easy to use, you can trader anywhere you one.
  • Autochartis and trading central is a good idea, i test my self ideas proposed by trading central, and it give a good results ==> happy with that.

Negative :

• Indicator and EA dont have a huge support or programmer for now
  • Some configs functions and details can not be saved ==> Redo eveything each time i launch the web.
  • Commission fee is not clear or it expensive. I understand that ctrader have to get their pay BUT.

With ICMARKET, RAW Account :

I have to pay 7 usd/lot trading XAUUSD using MT4

And 12usd/lot trading XAUUSD using Ctrader. I agree with a small difference BUT 5 usd is huge.

Where is my 5 USD gone ? Icmarket refuse to explain why and it said that it is the commission due to ctrader, not from them.

==> It is not clear answer.

I stop using Ctrader for now because it become so expensive with 12usd/lot.

I hope that this feedback can help you to improve/change or do something, so we can comeback and use ctrader in the future.

Best regards,

@tran.thequyen
Replies

PanagiotisChar
13 Jul 2023, 09:00

Hi there,

I think you should address this to your broker. It's IC Markets that sets the costs, not cTrader.

Aieden Technologies

Need help? Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisChar

tran.thequyen
13 Jul 2023, 10:57

RE:

PanagiotisChar said:

Hi there,

I think you should address this to your broker. It's IC Markets that sets the costs, not cTrader.

Aieden Technologies

Need help? Join us on Telegram

Hi, 

I just adress here an issue from my view. I asked ICMARKET and it said it is the commission due to platform ( it doesn't mean that it come from CTRADER, it may come from ICMARKET)

+ The result is : i/we have to pay more commission using ctrader with ICMARKET.

+ I have checked with fxpro and pepperstone ==> I have to pay more by trading XAUUSD.

Conlusion : i dont complain here, i like using Ctrader but i won't use because i have to pay more.

==> If ctrader want to promote their platform, you should discuss with broker to align this commiossion with MT4, or at least decrease the difference.

Hope that contribute something to the community.

PB : I don't really appreciate your answer :), i will stop to give constructive feedbacks after this post.

@tran.thequyen