Drawing tools

Created at 10 May 2023, 10:53
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DI

dias87

Joined 19.06.2021

Drawing tools
10 May 2023, 10:53

Since the recent upgrade, I have lost the ability to use the drawing tools. I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem, I have used multiple web browsers however I'm faced with the same issue. 

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

@dias87
Replies

Spotware
10 May 2023, 15:04

Dear trader,

Can you please provide us with more specific information regarding the issue you are facing? What exactly does not work? Are there any steps we can follow to reproduce it? Can you record a short video demonstrating this issue?

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

macosd
28 May 2023, 09:01

I have the same problem when I choose anything from menu it is not drawing at all

@macosd

dias87
28 May 2023, 11:02 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:23 )

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear trader,

Can you please provide us with more specific information regarding the issue you are facing? What exactly does not work? Are there any steps we can follow to reproduce it? Can you record a short video demonstrating this issue?

Best regards,

cTrader Team

I'm not sure how to upload videos however I have attached the image of the issue. The only thing that works for me is the crosshairs on the chart, I cant draw trendlines or use the Fib. Since the recent update the drawing tools are not showing up on the chart once selected.

@dias87

Spotware
29 May 2023, 10:15

Dear trader,

Please note that mobile gestures are not supported for cTrader Web at the moment. This functionality will be added in an upcoming update.

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware